at the Family Food Fest
Family Food Fest is a one-of-a-kind interactive food experience for the whole family! Sunday, March 4, at the Brooklyn Marriott.
At family food fest you and your family can:
- Take hands on cooking classes
- Learn knife skills (yes, kids too!)
- Take part in interactive food related activities
- Watch (and often participate) in chef demos from authors and bloggers such as:
- Caroline Campion and Kathy Brennan, authors of Keepers
- Melina Hammer, author of Kid Chef
- Jenny Rosenstratch, from the Dinner: A Love Story blog and book
- Katie Workman, from The Mom 100 blog and book
So much food fun under one roof!
Family Food Fest is for kids and the parents that feed them.